Photos from the Lexington Herald-Leader archives updated daily

The Campbell House Inn, 1960

Posted on September 16, 2014 | in Uncategorized | by
Aerial view of the Campbell House Inn, lower center of photo, in 1960. Harrodsburg Road, center, runs left to right and Waller Avenue comes in from the top. Mason Headley Road, at right, runs beside the Campbell House, which opened its doors to the public in 1951. Published in the Lexington Leader January 14, 1960. Herald-Leader Archive Photo

This aerial view shows the Campbell House Inn, in lower center, in 1960. Harrodsburg Road, center, runs left to right and Waller Avenue comes in from the top. Mason Headley Road runs beside the Campbell House, which opened in 1951. Published in the Lexington Leader on Jan. 14, 1960. Herald-Leader Archive photo

TAGS: ,

Photo reprints


See a photo that you would like to have a reprint of? All photos that appear in this blog can be purchased from
MyCapture .

TITLE

 Follow us on Twitter
@KYPhotoArchive

TITLE